Sunday, October 30, 2016

Cursed Man Runs Away From Village.

In the news today, a Transylvanian man believed to be cursed has fled his village fearing that he is responsible for the recent outbreak of cheese theft in village. 


 Vlad Isagoria believes he was cursed by gypsies after he ran over an old gypsie woman near his home which is located in a remote mountainous area of  Maldova.

Mr.Isagoria accidently ran over the old gypsy woman as she was crossing a dirt road, explaining to local authorities at the time of the incident that he could not see the woman due to all the fog that evening.

Many of the people that live in the village believe the old woman was a witch possessing magical powers as well as the ability to curse people.


Mr.Isagoria and his family believe he will soon turn into a giant sized rat.


" I know I will change into a giant rat, the old woman has cursed me." 

" Every where I look I see cheese, it's all around me."








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like these stories, feel free to leave a comment.